UCL Centre for Systems Engineering
- About Us
- Taught Programme
- Research & PhDs
- Short Courses
- Systems Thinking Workshop
- Systems Thinking Tools for Healthcare
- Project Management Workshop
- How to use Soft Systems Methodology Workshop
- Introduction to Systems Project Management
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Developing the Engineering Management Plan for Complex Systems Projects
- An Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis
- Systems Engineering Management
- Space Systems
- Industrial Training
Project Management Workshop
This one-day workshop provides an introduction to the main methods used to manage projects.
This course will be particularly relevant to:
26th February 2014
Contact Simon Jackson on +44(0)1483 204 100
The course is run in London on the UCL campus
The day runs from 09:15 to 16:45
Cost is £375
The course will introduce students to the tools and techniques associated with project management and gain knowledge in how to use them. They will be made aware of the relevance of project management to systems and technology projects.
The course is delivered as a combination of interactive taught sessions and group exercises. Each attendee will be provided with a hard copy of the taught material.
This course will be delivered by Simon Jackson. Simon has significant practical experience of project management and has been lecturing in the subject for the last ten years. He spent 20 years working in the defence industry at Rolls-Royce and British Aerospace.
Page last modified on 04 dec 13 15:13