UCL Centre for Systems Engineering
- About Us
- Taught Programme
- Research & PhDs
- Short Courses
- Systems Thinking Workshop
- Systems Thinking Tools for Healthcare
- Project Management Workshop
- How to use Soft Systems Methodology Workshop
- Introduction to Systems Project Management
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Developing the Engineering Management Plan for Complex Systems Projects
- An Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis
- Systems Engineering Management
- Space Systems
- Industrial Training
We deliver tailored courses in systems engineering and project management to a range of industry clients.
We can develop courses to match your specific training needs.
We will examine in-house practices and standards and relate these to the wider body of knowledge in systems engineering and project management. We can also address specific developmental concerns of organisations, such as certification of employees. We are used to working with training managers and human resources professionals in ensuring that bespoke courses are:
Bespoke training courses can be delivered at your premises or at a hotel. We can develop web-based training courses, help you design your own courses and 'train the trainer' so that you can develop your own in-house training capabilities.
Download the Systems Engineering Training Information Sheet (PDF)
Page last modified on 07 aug 13 12:19