- Thinking Across Boundaries
- Sustainable Resources Conference
- London 2062 Book Launch
- Small Grants Results
- UCL: A Green Academy
GCSC & ISR Catalyst grants
Sustainable Resources for Sustainable Cities Catalyst Grants
The UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources and UCL Grand Challenge for Sustainable Cities have awarded five £5,000 catalyst grants as part of the 2013 BHP Billiton Sustainable Communities/UCL Grand Challenges Symposium.
Catalyst Grants are aimed at enabling researchers to develop realistic and relevant research partnerships across disciplines, and research strategies with the potential for significant national or international impact. These grants are designed to facilitate the development of projects which have the potential to produce on-going research activity.
The winners of the 2013 Catalyst Grants are as follows:
- Population Change and Energy Consumption in the Urban Transition
- Common Road to 2050: Energy Networks and Policy Design
- Delivery of Urban Biodiversity Networks
- Algal Bio-fuels for Sustainable Transport
- Reducing Resource Use in the Household
Page last modified on 11 apr 13 15:25