- Small Grants Results
- UCL: A Green Academy
- GC Showcase Blog
- Future Proofing Cities Report
- Transport & the Olympic Legacy
- The Long Legacy: London 2062
UCL Grand Challenge of Sustainable Cities (GCSC): Getting Involved
We send an occasional short email newsletter featuring upcoming events related to the UCL GCSC, as well as other opportunities for you to get involved.
If you are interested please enter your email in the box below:
Central to our vision for the UCL GCSC is our engagement with policymakers, practitioners, business, NGOs, opinion formers, prospective students and other academics.
UCL is London’s research and teaching powerhouse, and there are countless opportunities for you to engage with and inform our work on sustainable cities. Our activities include:
Research – in numerous interdisciplinary groups as well as in departments across 10 academic faculties.
- Built Environment
- Heritage Studies
- Engineering Sciences
- Urban Studies
- Crime Science
- Virtual Environments
- Intercultural Studies
- Environmental Design
- Project Management for Construction
- Urban Planning, Design and Management
UCL Enterprise – including:
- UCL Advances, which stimulates the culture of entrepreneurship and business interaction and brings business and UCL together
- UCL Business, which maximises the commercial value of UCL’s intellectual property assets and carries out commercial transactions
- UCL Consultants, who help provide access to the wealth of expertise at UCL and manage bespoke consultancy contracts.
– the ways in which we seek to prepare our students to respond to the
intellectual, social and personal challenges that they will encounter
throughout their lives and careers.
The UCL Public Engagement Unit – encouraging two-way communication between staff and external groups.
Page last modified on 27 mar 13 15:32