Upcoming PGT virtual open days
27 April 2017
Learn more about our research-led and student-centred programmes at our upcoming Virtual Open Day.
Our academic staff will be available online to answer all your questions about the application process, course content, research opportunities, financial support available and career destinations of UCL graduates.
The Virtual Open Day will take place on the 10th and 30th of May from 12-14:00pm (UK Time).
The Division offers a wide range of master's programmes and each event will focus on specific programmes.
The 10th of May event will focus on the following programmes:
• Performing Arts Medicine MSc
• Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare and Rehabilitation MSc
• Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health MSc
• Pain Management MSc
The 30th of May event will focus on the below programmes:
• Musculoskeletal Science MSc
• Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicine MSc
• Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technologies MSc
• Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery MSc
• Evidence-Based Healthcare MSc
If you would like to attend the events please register online. You will be sent a web link to access the Virtual Open Day a day before the event. Please note that places are strictly limited and will be given on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to chatting to you.