UCL Students Abroad
- Why Study Abroad?
- Where can I go?
- Making a decision
- Academic matters
- How do I apply?
- Preparing to go abroad
- Your arrival
- While you are abroad
- Documents & Forms
- Returning to UCL
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
Before you go: checklist
- Apply to your host organisation or employer
- Complete the UCL Preparation Programme
- Complete your paperwork for UCL
- Check your passport is valid for your period abroad and at least 6 months after
- Apply for your visa (if relevant)
- Research other documentation you might need
- Apply for student finance/arrange your tuition fee payments
- Budget for your living expenses
- Read the UCL Travel Insurance FAQs
- Apply for EHIC or research health insurance
- Speak to your GP about prescriptions for existing medical conditions or contraceptives
- Research accommodation or apply for university housing
- Plan your packing and make lists
- Network with other students and arrange ways of staying in touch
Page last modified on 04 sep 13 13:30