We are based at 3 & 4 Taviton Street. The Student Psychological Service provides you with an accessible and effective professional resource for students who are facing emotional and psychological problems.
Online Support and Information Pages
- UCL Student Support Information Pages
- Steps for Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Get Connected
- Five reasons we should all learn to do nothing
- SOBS - survivors of bereavement by suicide
- CONSOLE - suicide prevention and bereavement charity
- National Freephone Helpline for Women who have been raped or suffered sexual abuse - 0808 802 9999
- Survivors UK - support for men who have been raped or sexually abused
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Volunteering at UCL
- Support links for Transgender Students
- National Autistic Society
- Students Peer Support Group
- Mental Health Apps
- Rape & Sexual Violence Specialist Contacts List
- A social Network that actually calms your mind - KOKO
- Free your inner secret - Silent Secret app
- Emoodji - Mind developed app for moods
The Student Psychological Services does not offer crisis support. Please click here for crisis support information.