1. (with Chiara Ambrosio), 2016. Theory Choice in the History of Chemical Practices, (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science), Springer.
- "Mechanisms and Natural Kinds" , The Routledge Handbook of Mechanisms and Mechaniscal Philosophy, Routledge Handbooks in Philosophy, Forthcoming July 2017.
- “Are Natural Kinds and Natural Properties Distinct?”, Metaphysics and Science, Stephen Mumford and Matt Tugby (eds.) Oxford University Press. (2015)
- “Chemical Laws” Science and Education, Special Issue on “Philosophy of Chemistry and the Teaching of Chemistry” (ed. Sibel Erduran) (2012), DOI: 10.1007/s11191-012-9445-9 Publishers Website
- "The Theory of Everything?", Review Essay on Ellis B. “The Metaphysics of Scientific Realism” for Metascience, (2012), (Publishers Website)
- “The Metaphysics of Determinable Kinds”, Properties, Powers and Structures: Issues in the Metaphysics of Realism, Alexander Bird, Brian Ellis and Howard Sankey (eds.), Routledge Studies in Metaphysics, (Pdf Version)
- “Crosscutting Natural Kinds and the Hierarchy Thesis”, The Semantics and Metaphysics of Natural Kinds, Helen Beebee and Nigel Leary (eds.), Routledge Studies in Metaphysics, 2010. (Pdf Version) Publishers Website
- “Microstructuralism and Macromolecules: The case of moonlighting proteins”, Foundations of Chemistry, 2010, 12(1), 41-54. (Pdf Version) Publishers Website
- “Natural Kinds”, (ed. Edward N. Zalta) Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (with Alexander Bird), September 2008.
- “Towards a New Model of Explanation for the Special Sciences”, Causality & Explanation: In Honor of Wesley Salmon, Autonomous University Press, 2006.
- “What makes the Special Sciences Special – Exploring Scientific Methodology in the Special Sciences”, NOESIS, Cambridge Scholarly Press, 2005.
- Review of Christoph Hoerl, Teresa McCormack and Sarah Beck (eds.), Understanding Counterfactuals, Understanding Causation, Oxford, Oxford University Press. Publishers Website
- Review of Dorato, M. The Software of the Universe, International Studies in the Philosophy of Science, (March 2008)
- Review of Mumford, S. Laws in Nature, The Journal of Logical Analysis and History of Philosophy, Vol. 9. 2006.
- Review of Ceteris Paribus Laws (eds.) Earman, Glymour & Mitchell, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2002.) International Journal of Philosophical Studies, Vol. 12 No. 4, 2004.