History of Chemical and Biological Weapons Programmes
- About the Project
- Suggested Reading
- Online Resources
- Contact Us
The Department of Science and Technology Studies, UCL is an interdisciplinary centre for the integrated study of science's history, philosophy, sociology, communication and policy, located in the heart of London. Founded in 1921. Award winning teaching and research. Rated as outstanding by students at every level.
History of the BWC: People
This is the research team involved in the AHRC History of the Biological Weapons Convention project:
- Prof. Brian Balmer in the UCL Science & Technology Studies Department is the Principal Investigator.
- Dr Caitriona McLeish at the Harvard-Sussex Program (HSP), SPRU - Science & Technology Policy Research Unit is the Co-Investigator.
- Dr Alex Spelling in the UCL Science & Technology Studies Department is the postdoctoral Research Associate on the project.
Project Advisory Board
- Dr Patricia Lewis (Chatham House)
- Professor Julian Perry-Robinson (Sussex University)
- Professor Ulf Schmidt (Kent University)
- Mr Nicholas Sims (LSE)
- Dr Stephen Twigge (National Archives)
- Dr John Walker (Arms Control and Disarmament Research Unit, Foreign and Commonwealth Office)
Page last modified on 24 may 16 13:19 by Brian L Balmer
UCL Department of Science and Technology Studies (STS)
0207 679 1328 office | +44 207 679 1328 international
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ucl.ac.uk/sts | @stsucl
postal address: Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT | United Kingdom
street address: 22 Gordon Square, London, WC1E 6BT | maps