History of the BWC: People
This is the research team involved in the AHRC History of the Biological Weapons Convention project:
- Prof. Brian Balmer in the UCL Science & Technology Studies Department is the Principal Investigator.
- Dr Caitriona McLeish at the Harvard-Sussex Program (HSP), SPRU - Science & Technology Policy Research Unit is the Co-Investigator.
- Dr Alex Spelling in the UCL Science & Technology Studies Department is the postdoctoral Research Associate on the project.
Project Advisory Board
- Dr Patricia Lewis (Chatham House)
- Professor Julian Perry-Robinson (Sussex University)
- Professor Ulf Schmidt (Kent University)
- Mr Nicholas Sims (LSE)
- Dr Stephen Twigge (National Archives)
- Dr John Walker (Arms Control and Disarmament Research Unit, Foreign and Commonwealth Office)