The UR 2014 Forum will be hosted ExCel Centre, London June 30 - July 2 2014. UCL STEaPP will host training sessions and workshops on 3-4 July 2014. Under the theme ‘Actionable Information’ the 2014 Understanding Risk Forum aims to:
- Inspire, innovate and influence
- Provide rapid and cheaper tools and methodologies to decision-makers
- Support decision-makers in understanding their disaster risk when considering planning, regeneration, environment and infrastructure
Registration for UR2014 is now open. The conference is free to attend
The conference, co-organised by the Department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy (UCL STEaPP) with the World Bank Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR), is a vibrant, collaborative, global forum in the arena of disaster risk assessment. Attendees will consist of experts and practitioners ranging from representatives of government agencies, multilateral organisations, the private sector, non-governmental organizations, research institutions, academia, community-based organisations, and civil society.
- Watch the video of UR 2012 below, or visit the Understanding Risk website.
- Download the preliminary programme (pdf)
Page last modified on 06 mar 14 16:10