Fees, funding and how to apply
We are now recruiting for 2017 entry to our Master’s in Public Administration.
Details about entry requirements, fees, funding and bursaries, and how to make your application can be found below. For more admissions enquiries or to arrange a call with one of our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK University in a relevant discipline, or a 3.5 GPA, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of adequate level of English proficiency. The English langage requirement for the UCL STEaPP MPA is: Good (IELTS Overall 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each subtests). More information on other acceptable English language qualifications can be found at UCL Graduate Degrees English language requirements.
- Although not essential, some work or professional experience in a related field would be beneficial. STEaPP recruits candidates with backgrounds or strong interest in policy, social or natural sciences, technology and engineering, or those with professional experience in government, NGOs or industry.
Course fees for 2018-19:
- UK/EU Fee (FT) = £17,710
- International (FT) = £24,860
UCL STEaPP Scholarships 2018-19
- Govinsider STEaPP Scholarship (£10,000 FT International, EU and UK)
- Apolitical STEaPP Scholarship (£10,000 FT International, EU and UK)
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Scholarship ($25,000 USD - converted in to GBP at time of enrolment according to the exchange rate), This award is only open to FT UK/EU female applicants to the Urban Innovation and Policy MPA
Other funding opportunities
UCL also offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries, and information can be found on the UCL Scholarships pages.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to investigate both these and any other opportunities as early as possible, as deadlines tend to be early in the academic year.
To apply, please click on the link below, which will take you to the UCL Graduate Application pages. Applicants will need details of their education history, including electronic degree transcripts and employment history.
Applications for 2018-19 close on 27 July 2018