- Master's Programmes
- Doctoral Programmes
- STEaPP Electives
- How to Change the World
- Employment Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Finance and how to apply
UCL STEaPP will be recruiting for 2017 entry to our Master’s in Public Administration (MPA programme) from October 2016. Register your interest now if you would like to receive information about our competitive bursary scheme for the MPAs
Details about entry requirements, fees and how to make your application can be found below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all programme admissions enquiries.
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK University in a relevant discipline, or a 3.5 GPA, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of adequate level of English proficiency. The English langage requirement for the UCL STEaPP MPA is: Good (IELTS Overall 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each subtests). More information on other acceptable English language qualifications can be found at UCL Graduate Degrees English language requirements.
- Although not essential, some work or professional experience in a related field would be beneficial. STEaPP recruits candidates with backgrounds or strong interest in policy, social or natural sciences, technology and engineering, or those with professional experience in government, NGOs or industry.
Course fees for 2017-18 are as follows:
- UK/EU Fee (FT) = £ £17,190
- International (FT) = £ 24,140
STEaPP scholarships and bursaries
For 2017-18, STEaPP is pleased to offer several bursaries. We will release further details once we begin accepting applications in early October. Please register your interest and we will send further information at that time.
Other funding opportunities
UCL also offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries, and information can be found on the UCL Scholarships pages.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to investigate both these and any other opportunities as early as possible, as deadlines tend to be early in the academic year.
To apply, please click on the link below, which will take you to the UCL Graduate Application pages. Applicants will need details of their education history, including electronic degree transcripts and employment history.
Page last modified on 23 sep 16 16:02