- Master's Programmes
- Virtual Open Day
- Five reasons to study an MPA at STEaPP
- Science, Engineering and Public Policy (MPA)
- Urban Innovation and Policy (MPA)
- Energy, Technology and Climate Policy (MPA)
- Development, Technology and Innovation Policy (MPA)
- Projects, partners and future careers
- Meet our students and alumni
- Fees, funding and how to apply
- Contact us
- Student blog
- Doctoral programmes
- STEaPP Electives
- How to Change the World
- Employment opportunities
- News and events
- Contact us
Fees, funding and how to apply
We are now recruiting for 2017 entry to our Master’s in Public Administration.
Details about entry requirements, fees, funding and bursaries, and how to make your application can be found below. For more details:
- Register your interest to receive information about our MPA scholarship scheme.
- Please contact email@example.com for all programme admissions enquiries.
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK University in a relevant discipline, or a 3.5 GPA, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of adequate level of English proficiency. The English langage requirement for the UCL STEaPP MPA is: Good (IELTS Overall 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each subtests). More information on other acceptable English language qualifications can be found at UCL Graduate Degrees English language requirements.
- Although not essential, some work or professional experience in a related field would be beneficial. STEaPP recruits candidates with backgrounds or strong interest in policy, social or natural sciences, technology and engineering, or those with professional experience in government, NGOs or industry.
Course fees for 2017-18 are as follows:
- UK/EU Fee (FT) = £ £17,190
- International (FT) = £ 24,140
UCL STEaPP scholarships 2017-18
A limited number of UCL STEaPP £5,000 fee-only scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis to applicants to each of the four MPA degrees.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 28th February 2017. Early application is advisable.
Other funding opportunities
UCL also offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries, and information can be found on the UCL Scholarships pages.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to investigate both these and any other opportunities as early as possible, as deadlines tend to be early in the academic year.
To apply, please click on the link below, which will take you to the UCL Graduate Application pages. Applicants will need details of their education history, including electronic degree transcripts and employment history.
Page last modified on 01 nov 16 11:11