- Sofia Olhede will be presenting at the 7th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (14 Dec 2013, Senate House, University of London) on anisotropy in random fields
- Sofia Olhede and Adam Sykulski will both be presenting at the workshop on Inference for Change-Point and Related Processes (13-17 Jan 2014, Newton Institute, Cambridge)
- Adam Sykulski will be presenting at Ocean Sciences (23-28 Feb 2014, Honolulu, USA) on statistical models for oceanographic data
- Sofia Olhede will be presenting at the workshop on Statistical Inference in Sparse High-dimensional Models (24-26 Feb 2014, SAMSI, North Carolina, USA)
- Sofia Olhede will be presenting at a workshop on Recent Advances and Trends in Time Series Analysis (27 Apr – 2 May, Banff, Canada)
- Sofia Olhede will be presenting at a conference in nonlinear time series analysis (19-20 Sep 2014, LSE, UK), which is in honour of Professor Howell Tong to celebrate his 70th birthday
- Tom Bartlett was awarded a UCL Bogue fellowship, to spend Autumn 2013 as a visiting student at Columbia University, New York, U.S.A., with the Pe'er group, working on dynamic network modelling of intra-cellular signalling processes.
Page last modified on 03 dec 13 15:40