- Prospective Undergraduates
- Entry Procedure
- Do I need to have studied Statistics as a separate subject or as part of my Mathematics qualifications?
- Do I need to have studied A level Further Mathematics?
- Are Mathematics and Further Mathematics considered to be two different A level subjects?
- Do I need to have taken A level Economics in order to study LG13, GLN0 or GLR0?
- Do you accept Foreign Language A levels?
- Do you accept A level Critical Thinking or A level General Studies?
- Are alternatives to a fourth AS level acceptable?
- I would like to apply for GLR0. Does my chosen language have to be one that I have previously studied, or one that I have not previously studied?
- How do you view applicants who have retaken some of their A level exams?
- Do you accept Access Certificates or Diplomas?
- Can I apply for direct entry into years 2 or 3?
- What is the applicant per place ratio for your courses?
- When will I hear back from UCL regarding my application?
- Where can I obtain additional information?
- Prospective Postgraduates
- Department Information
- Current Students
- Site Map
What is the applicant per place ratio for your courses?
We typically receive around 800 applications per year and these compete for a sum total of around 100 places on all courses in the Department of Statistical Science. There is no set quota among these 100 places for any specific degree programme.
Page last modified on 15 dec 12 16:51