- Prospective Undergraduates
- Entry Procedure
- Do I need to have studied Statistics as a separate subject or as part of my Mathematics qualifications?
- Do I need to have studied A level Further Mathematics?
- Are Mathematics and Further Mathematics considered to be two different A level subjects?
- Do I need to have taken A level Economics in order to study LG13, GLN0 or GLR0?
- Do you accept Foreign Language A levels?
- Do you accept A level Critical Thinking or A level General Studies?
- Are alternatives to a fourth AS level acceptable?
- I would like to apply for GLR0. Does my chosen language have to be one that I have previously studied, or one that I have not previously studied?
- How do you view applicants who have retaken some of their A level exams?
- Do you accept Access Certificates or Diplomas?
- Can I apply for direct entry into years 2 or 3?
- What is the applicant per place ratio for your courses?
- When will I hear back from UCL regarding my application?
- Where can I obtain additional information?
- Prospective Postgraduates
- Department Information
- Current Students
- Site Map
Can I apply for direct entry into years 2 or 3?
Applications for direct entry to year 3 will not be considered. Applications for direct entry to year 2 can only be considered if there is space available in the second year, and if the applicant clearly demonstrates that the university courses which he/she has completed cover all our 1st year course material in full and to at least the same standard; very high marks would be required.
Please note that the vast majority of applications for direct entry to the second year of a programme in the Department of Statistical Science are unsuccessful.
Page last modified on 15 dec 12 16:51