- Prospective Undergraduates
- Entry Procedure
- Do I need to have studied Statistics as a separate subject or as part of my Mathematics qualifications?
- Do I need to have studied A level Further Mathematics?
- Are Mathematics and Further Mathematics considered to be two different A level subjects?
- Do I need to have taken A level Economics in order to study LG13, GLN0 or GLR0?
- Do you accept Foreign Language A levels?
- Do you accept A level Critical Thinking or A level General Studies?
- Are alternatives to a fourth AS level acceptable?
- I would like to apply for GLR0. Does my chosen language have to be one that I have previously studied, or one that I have not previously studied?
- How do you view applicants who have retaken some of their A level exams?
- Do you accept Access Certificates or Diplomas?
- Can I apply for direct entry into years 2 or 3?
- What is the applicant per place ratio for your courses?
- When will I hear back from UCL regarding my application?
- Where can I obtain additional information?
- Prospective Postgraduates
- Department Information
- Current Students
- Site Map
Do you accept Foreign Language A levels?
Only if the A level is in a language that is genuinely foreign to you and was not learnt in a manner characteristic of a first language (you should indicate this in your personal statement).
An AS level in a foreign language (even if it is your first language) can be used to satisfy our requirement of a pass in a further subject at AS level.
Page last modified on 15 dec 12 16:44