UCL Health Economics Symposium 2018
21 November 2017
Registration is now open for the UCL Health Economics Symposium on Monday 5 February 2018 at the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health.This one-day Symposium, organised by the UCL Populations & Lifelong Health Domain, will bring together a wide range of health economists, providing a great opportunity for you to find out more about health economics research at UCL and further afield.
The day will take a life course approach. The morning will focus on health economics in early childhood, followed by later childhood and adolescence. After lunch, attendees will hear from relevant research funders about their strategic vision for health economics funding, and the afternoon will continue through the life course, focusing on adulthood and the elderly.
Speakers from UCL and beyond will present their innovative research and answer your questions. Attendees will also enjoy two keynote lectures from internationally leading speakers.
There is no registration fee for this event, and food and drink will be provided. Due to space limitations, timely registration is essential.
We very much hope to welcome you on Monday 5 February 2018 for a fascinating day discovering health economics research and the opportunity to meet other health economists from across UCL and beyond.
Sent on behalf of the UCL Health Economics Theme Committee:
- Professor Steve Morris (Department of Applied Health Research)
- Dr Gianluca Baio (UCL Department of Statistical Science)
- Dr Gabriella Conti (UCL Institute of Education and UCL Department of Economics)
- Dr Anna Gola (UCL Department of Psychiatry)
- Rachael Hunter (UCL Research Department of Primary Care and Population Health)
- Ian Shemilt (UCL Institute of Education – EPPI-Centre)
- Dr Jolene Skordis-Worrall (UCL Institute for Global Health)
- Dr Marcos Vera-Hernandez (UCL Department of Economics)
- Sarah Welsher (Strategic Coordinator, UCL Populations & Lifelong Health Domain)
- Jessica Grant (SLMS Research Coordination Office, Communications & Events Officer)