- Massive Star Binary Systems
- Molecular Studies of Extragalactic Star Formation
- Molecular Studies of Galactic Star Formation and the ISM
- The Universe's Prolific Recyclers
- Dust produced in Supernovae: SN 2008S
- Starbursts and Galaxy Evolution
- Planetary Nebulae
- Debris Disks around Young Stars
Cygnus OB2 Radio Survey (COBRaS)
This is the project site for the UCL-led (P.I. Prof. Raman Prinja) Cygnus OB2 Radio Survey or COBRaS. The COBRaS project has been designed to exploit the capabilities of the e-MERLIN array of radio telescopes to probe the Cygnus OB2 young massive-star cluster.
Please follow the links below for more information.
Page last modified on 31 aug 12 13:05 by Danielle M Fenech