UCL Astrophysics Group
- Contact Us
- Astrophysics Seminars
- Departmental Events
- Research Topics
- Undergraduate Studies
- PhD Admissions
- University of London Observatory
- Astrophysics Wiki Pages
- Vacancies page
- Group Support and Policies
- Galactic Star Formation and the ISM
- Astrochemistry and the Birth of Massive Stars
- The Dust Grain Ice Formation Inverse Problem
Cygnus OB2 Radio Survey (COBRaS)
Image: ESA/Herschel/PACS/SPIRE/HOBYS Consortium. See ESA page for more information.
This is the project site for the UCL-led (P.I. Prof. Raman Prinja) Cygnus OB2 Radio Survey or COBRaS. The COBRaS project has been designed to exploit the capabilities of the e-MERLIN array of radio telescopes to probe the Cygnus OB2 young massive-star cluster.
Please follow the links below for more information.
Page last modified on 06 mar 14 13:49 by Danielle M Fenech