SSEES News Publication
- East European Language Trails website launched
- SSEES Centenary Year
- Major Marie Curie Award
- Online project launched by SSEES students
- Videos from the Central and Eastern European LGBT migrants in London conference now available
- Centenary Lecture by Professor Geoffrey Hosking
- PhD Success
- Welcome to SSEES
- SSEES MA Student Offered Wolfson Scholarship
- PhD Awarded
- Third Central Europe Symposium
- Third Central Europe Symposium Videos
- PhD Success
- PhD Minorities
- Scouloudi Fellowship
- Golden Bull of Hungary
- Transition Economics Meets New Structural Economics
- Leverhulme Network Grant Awarded to SSEES Academic
- Economics PhD Awarded
- Found in Translation Award 2015
- SSEES at the Leeds International Medieval Congress
The Big Easter Switch Off
14 April 2014
SSEES is participating in UCL's Big Easter Switch Off!
During the holidays, The Big Easter Switch Off is happening across UCL. It’s all about saving energy by switching off the things we’re not using.
After all, one light left on for the duration of the holidays could create around 7kg of CO2 (that’s the weight of nearly 200 Creme Eggs).
Make the pledge
The department or division with the highest proportion of their staff pledging to be part of the Big Switch Off will be crowned the Big Switch Off champions (and win some great Fairtrade prizes).
To be in with a chance, make sure to sign the pledge yourself and then share with your department.
Want to do more to promote the switch off?
See the full range of tips, checklists and resources to help you safely switch off (and promote your involvement):
Page last modified on 28 nov 14 14:46