SSEES News Publication
- East European Language Trails website launched
- SSEES Centenary Year
- Major Marie Curie Award
- Online project launched by SSEES students
- Videos from the Central and Eastern European LGBT migrants in London conference now available
- Centenary Lecture by Professor Geoffrey Hosking
- PhD Success
- Welcome to SSEES
- SSEES MA Student Offered Wolfson Scholarship
- PhD Awarded
- Third Central Europe Symposium
- Third Central Europe Symposium Videos
- PhD Success
- PhD Minorities
- Scouloudi Fellowship
- Golden Bull of Hungary
- Transition Economics Meets New Structural Economics
- Leverhulme Network Grant Awarded to SSEES Academic
Retirement of Robin Aizlewood
11 October 2013
Last Friday SSEES gave a formal farewell to Robin Aizlewood, Director of SSEES since 2006, who has retired due to ill-health. Current and former SSEES staff, as well as other friends and colleagues across UCL and externally, joined us in wishing Robin well.
Vice-Provost Professor Michael Worton spoke of Robin’s commitment, over many years to SSEES and modern languages, commenting that his legacy had been a “massive and vibrant one”. For his part, Robin thanked everyone for their support over the years. He will continue to contribute as an advisor on various bodies associated with modern languages.
Slavo Radošević, who served as Deputy Director for the past three years, will be the SSEES Director for a period of time leading up to the appointment of a permanent Director.