SSEES News Publication
- East European Language Trails website launched
- SSEES Centenary Year
- Major Marie Curie Award
- Online project launched by SSEES students
- Videos from the Central and Eastern European LGBT migrants in London conference now available
- Centenary Lecture by Professor Geoffrey Hosking
- PhD Success
- Welcome to SSEES
- SSEES MA Student Offered Wolfson Scholarship
- PhD Awarded
- Third Central Europe Symposium
- Third Central Europe Symposium Videos
- PhD Success
- PhD Minorities
- Scouloudi Fellowship
- Golden Bull of Hungary
- Transition Economics Meets New Structural Economics
Grant Awarded for Passionate Politics
24 July 2014
A new research initiative on “Passionate Politics” has just received £10,000 seed funding from the UCL Centre for Humanities Interdisciplinary Research Projects.
Based on a collaboration based between SSEES, the European Institute, and the Centre for Transnational History, the core group of the project consists of Tim Beasley-Murray, Dina Gusejnova, Axel Körner and Uta Staiger.
Over the next three years the group will run a number of workshops, including one on ‘Revolutions, Protest and the Passions’, set up a reading group, and organise an international conference. To support its research as well as to promote public engagement with the project, the team will create a digital archive “Collecting Emotions”, featuring text, images, music, film and interviews.