SSEES News Publication
- Where to Go in Europe by Wendy Bracewell and Alex Drace-Francis
- SSEES REF2014 Results
- Award for Geoffrey Hosking
- East European Language Trails website launched
- PhD in History
- Welcome New Research Staff
- Research Grant for Tomáš Cvrcek
- Tadeusz Konwicki
- SSEES Centenary Year
- PhD Award
- Major Marie Curie Award
- Doctorate Awarded
- Online project launched by SSEES students
- Videos from the Central and Eastern European LGBT migrants in London conference now available
- Centenary Lecture by Professor Geoffrey Hosking
- PhD Success
- Welcome to SSEES
- SSEES MA Student Offered Wolfson Scholarship
Just published: Controlling Corruption in Europe
12 November 2013
Controlling Corruption in Europe edited by Alina Mungiu-Pippidi. The Anticorruption Report vol.1. Published by Barbara Budrich Publishers. 2013. ISBN 978-3-8474-0125-4.
The first annual policy report of the European Seventh Framework Research Project ANTICORRP, started in 2012 and due to continue until 2018. Based on the work of 21 different research centres and universities gathering original data, ANTICORRP offers yearly updates on the latest corruption research, analysing both the consequences of corruption and the impact of policies attempting to curb it.
Contributors include Roxana Bratu, Research Associate at UCL SSEES.