SSEES News Publication
- New Director of SSEES
- Ukraine Crisis: What it Means for the West
- Call for papers: The Politics of Teaching and Learning Languages
- Centenary Mugs
- The Bain Graffy Film Collection
- Bright Club
- Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Innovative Learning
- AHRC PhD studentships in Russian, Slavonic & East European Languages and Culture
- Passionate Politics
- Hayley Davis Prize 2014
- Platform Ukraine
- PhD Awarded
- SSEES 100 Event Live
- Triple Helix 2014
- Romanian Parliamentary Visit
- PhD Thesis
- University of Granada
- The 1989 Romanian Revolution
- SSEES Academic on Putin’s Speech
- Prize Winning SSEES Students
- Where to Go in Europe by Wendy Bracewell and Alex Drace-Francis
- SSEES REF2014 Results
CLASH Public Engagement Programme
16 June 2014
CLASH - Collaborative Learning in the Arts Society and the Humanities - is a new public engagement programme for PhD, postdocs and early career researchers working in the arts and humanities and funded by the AHRC.
Aimed at developing public engagement and communication skills, it is the first programme of its kind specific to arts and humanities on this scale with high-profile cultural partners – the National Trust, the Victoria and Albert Museum, King’s Cultural Institute and London’s smaller museums via the Share Academy.
CLASH aims to give arts and humanities researchers an opportunity to put their public engagement skills into practice through training and support. Recruitment of participants has begun. Register your interest here.
Twelve CLASH Fellowships are available on a competitive basis to participants and each will be supported by up to £2,500 for public engagement activities. Read more about CLASH Fellowships.