SSEES News Publication
- Where to Go in Europe by Wendy Bracewell and Alex Drace-Francis
- SSEES REF2014 Results
- Award for Geoffrey Hosking
- East European Language Trails website launched
- PhD in History
- Welcome New Research Staff
- Research Grant for Tomáš Cvrcek
- Tadeusz Konwicki
- SSEES Centenary Year
- PhD Award
- Major Marie Curie Award
- Doctorate Awarded
- Online project launched by SSEES students
- Videos from the Central and Eastern European LGBT migrants in London conference now available
- Centenary Lecture by Professor Geoffrey Hosking
- PhD Success
- Welcome to SSEES
- SSEES MA Student Offered Wolfson Scholarship
- PhD Awarded
- Third Central Europe Symposium
- Third Central Europe Symposium Videos
- PhD Success
- PhD Minorities
CLASH Public Engagement Programme
16 June 2014
CLASH - Collaborative Learning in the Arts Society and the Humanities - is a new public engagement programme for PhD, postdocs and early career researchers working in the arts and humanities and funded by the AHRC.
Aimed at developing public engagement and communication skills, it is the first programme of its kind specific to arts and humanities on this scale with high-profile cultural partners – the National Trust, the Victoria and Albert Museum, King’s Cultural Institute and London’s smaller museums via the Share Academy.
CLASH aims to give arts and humanities researchers an opportunity to put their public engagement skills into practice through training and support. Recruitment of participants has begun. Register your interest here.
Twelve CLASH Fellowships are available on a competitive basis to participants and each will be supported by up to £2,500 for public engagement activities. Read more about CLASH Fellowships.