Centre for South-East European Studies Events Publication
- Football in Southeastern Europe: From Ethnic Homogenization to Reconciliation
- CSEES and the European Institute: Croatia in the European Union: Round Table Debate on the Future of the Nation State
- Third Joint PhD Symposium on South East Europe
- The Majority Starts Here
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - the continuing effects of the Balkans armed conflict on its society
- A Debate on The Crisis of Democracy in Europe: Russia and Us
- Between Justice and Stability-The Politics of War Crimes Prosecutions in Post-Milošević´ Serbia by Mladen Ostojić (Ashgate 2014)
- Cultures of Democracy in Serbia and Bulgaria. How Ideas Shape Publics (Ashgate 2014) By James Dawson (UCL)
- Reforming Albania’s Labour and Skills Market
- Normal – Real Stories from the Sex Industry: Documentary Film Screening and Discussion with Prof Nick Mai
Normal – Real Stories from the Sex Industry: Documentary Film Screening and Discussion with Prof Nick Mai
Normal is a creative
documentary that brings the real life stories of male, female and transgender
migrants working in the sex industry to the screen.
Starts: Feb 3, 2015 6:00:00 PM
A Debate on The Crisis of Democracy in Europe: Russia and Us
Publication date: Mar 20, 2014 04:31 PM
Mar 31, 2014 06:00 PM
End: Mar 31, 2014 08:00 PM
Location: Room 431, UCL SSEES Building, 16 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BW.
This debate aims to take a view from Bulgaria on the upcoming EU elections, the role of Russia in Eastern Europe and the Ukraine Crisis.
Dr. Dimitar Bechev, senior research fellow and head of the Sofia office of the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR),and one of the candidates for the Reformation Block running in the European elections in May
- For more details contact: Dr Bojan Aleksov