Centre for South-East European Studies Events Publication
- Football in Southeastern Europe: From Ethnic Homogenization to Reconciliation
- CSEES and the European Institute: Croatia in the European Union: Round Table Debate on the Future of the Nation State
- Third Joint PhD Symposium on South East Europe
- The Majority Starts Here
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - the continuing effects of the Balkans armed conflict on its society
- A Debate on The Crisis of Democracy in Europe: Russia and Us
A Debate on The Crisis of Democracy in Europe: Russia and Us
Publication date: Mar 20, 2014 4:31:20 PM
Mar 31, 2014 6:00:00 PM
End: Mar 31, 2014 8:00:00 PM
Location: Room 431, UCL SSEES Building, 16 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BW.
This debate aims to take a view from Bulgaria on the upcoming EU elections, the role of Russia in Eastern Europe and the Ukraine Crisis.
Dr. Dimitar Bechev, senior research fellow and head of the Sofia office of the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR),and one of the candidates for the Reformation Block running in the European elections in May
- For more details contact: Dr Bojan Aleksov