Centre for South-East European Studies Events Publication
- Football in Southeastern Europe: From Ethnic Homogenization to Reconciliation
- CSEES and the European Institute: Croatia in the European Union: Round Table Debate on the Future of the Nation State
- Third Joint PhD Symposium on South East Europe
- The Majority Starts Here
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - the continuing effects of the Balkans armed conflict on its society
- A Debate on The Crisis of Democracy in Europe: Russia and Us
- Between Justice and Stability. The Politics of War Crimes Prosecutions in Post-Milošević´ Serbia
Lack of cooperation and compliance with the ICTY was one of the biggest obstacles to Serbia’s integration into Euro-Atlantic political structures following the overthrow of Miloševic´ More...
Starts: Oct 28, 2014 6:00:00 PM
The Majority Starts Here
Publication date: Mar 13, 2014 12:32:55 PM
Mar 11, 2014 6:00:00 PM
End: Mar 11, 2014 9:00:00 PM
Location: Room 431, UCL SSEES Building, 16 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BW.
The screening and discussion of the documentary film on youth and legacy of conflicts in the Balkans.
In the company of film makers Gordana Igrić (Balkan Insight, Serbia); Ana Petruseva (Balkan Insight, Macedonia); Jeta Xharra (Balkan Insight, Kosovo).
The documentary is part of BIRN’s Balkan Transitional Justice project, which aims to improve public understanding of transitional justice issues in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.
(Croatian) Wine Reception to follow.
- For more details contact: Dr Bojan Aleksov