- Prospective Students
- Languages at UCL SSEES
- UCL SSEES Publishing
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Current Vacancies
- SSEES Centenary
Study Abroad at UCL SSEES
SSEES welcomes study abroad students to the department each term/semester. The School is one of the world's leading specialist institutions and the largest national centre in the UK for the study of Central, Eastern and South-East Europe and Russia.
We currently host some of the very best students from more than 50 countries, covering all regions of the world and provide a diverse, dynamic and stimulating environment for learning.
SSEES is home to some of the top academics in the history, economics, politics, sociology, anthropology, culture, literature and languages of these regions, and with its central London location offers an attractive study abroad location.
As a study abroad student you will:
- Study exciting and inspiring courses in Economics, Politics, History, Languages and Culture.
- Study alongside regular UCL and international students, benefiting from UCL's world-class teaching system and renowned academics.
- Be encouraged to integrate into UCL student life, with access to events, societies and clubs both within your department and across UCL as a whole.
- Benefit from the prime London location and resources through the surrounding libraries, museums and institutes.
- UCL Study Abroad Pages (admission, term dates, fees and application forms)
- Study Abroad Guide (information on UCL's study abroad programme)
- Courses (current course listing for this academic year)
If you are looking to study at UCL SSEES as an Erasmus student, you will need to check an Erasmus agreement is in place with your institution and apply via this route.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCL SSEES!
For more information you can contact Stephanie Dutton at: email@example.com