- Prospective Students
- Languages at UCL SSEES
- UCL SSEES Publishing
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Current Vacancies
- SSEES Centenary
T&Cs and Cancellations
- UCL SSEES Evening Course Fees must be paid in full in advance.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that s/he wishes to withdraw from an evening course two or more weeks before the start of term, their course fees will be refunded in accordance with our cancellation policy below.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that s/he wishes to withdraw from a course less than two weeks before the start of term, their course fees will not be refunded.
- No partial refund will be given for any classes not attended.
- If a class is postponed for any reason (including, but not limited to Bank Holidays, teacher illness, personal circumstances and transport issues), the teacher will consult with students to establish a rescheduled date that is most appropriate for the majority of the class. If a student is unable to attend the rescheduled class, a partial refund will not be offered.
- Once a student has enrolled, it is not possible for them to defer.
- UCL SSSEES cannot accept responsibility for any unforeseen changes in a student's circumstance that may prevent them from attending an evening course.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of enrolments fails to reach the minimum number required to run a class. In the event of course cancellation all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to replace an evening course tutor if unavoidable.
- UCL SSEES Evening Course Students must be over 18 years of age.
In accordance with our cancellation policy, course fees will only be processed if a student informs UCL SSEES in writing that they wish to withdraw from an evening class two or more weeks before the start of term.
Any cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of term will NOT receive a refund.
Because of the substantial subsidy offered to UCL students, we are unable to refund their course fees unless they have enrolled for a minimum of 3 terms in advance.
- Refunds for students registered for ONE TERM
- Refunds for students registered for TWO TERMS
- Refunds for students registered for THREE TERMS