How To Enrol
Enrolment for the Winter Term of the 2015/16 academic year will commence in December. Please note this will be for the second term of a three-term course.
If you are applying for a course with more than one class at each level, such as Russian or Serbian/Croatian, please also email email@example.com specifying your preferred day of the week.
The best way to enrol for the 2015/16 academic year is using our Online Enrolment Form.
- Complete beginners should apply for the first part of a Beginners Language Course, starting in October (i.e. Lessons 1 - 10)
- You do not need to be assessed prior to enrolment
- Complete your enrolment form and submit it during the relevant enrolment period and before the deadline
- All non-beginners studying in any term (Autumn, Winter, Summer) need to be assessed prior to enrolment to ensure they are placed in the most appropriate class
- During the assessment process, you will have an opportunity to speak with your prospective teacher
- Submit your enrolment form
- Complete the assessment form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once submitted, it will be passed to your prospective teacher, who will phone you to learn more about you and your language studies
- You will then be contacted by the Evening Courses Office with details of the class the teacher has advised you to join
- Please note: We will not be able to process your application until we have received BOTH your enrolment form and your assessment form
Intermediate and Advanced Russian Students
Students applying for places on Lower Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, and Advanced Russian courses also need to complete a brief multiple choice placement test. The tests are self-scored (i.e. the answers are at the end).
Lower and Upper Intermediate Russian
Upper Intermediate and Advanced Russian
After you have done the test, calculate your score, and write it on the bottom of your assessment form.