- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Languages at UCL SSEES
- UCL SSEES Publishing
- Contact Us
- Current Vacancies
- Each course takes 60 hours (30 lessons) to complete.
- The 30 lessons are delivered in 3 x 10-week terms, which follow the pattern of the academic year.
- Our courses are designed to teach students how to communicate effectively in their chosen language.
- All four skills are taught (reading, writing, listening and speaking), with particular emphasis being placed on oral communication.
- Our courses present the language as it is spoken today in everyday situations, covering basic survival skills for beginners through to fluent communication at advanced levels.
- Class sizes allow maximum involvement of all participants and vary between 4 - 15 participants.
- Course syllabi are available upon request.
- Our evening courses are non-credit bearing, but on completion of the three terms of their course, all students with an attendance record of 60% or above are issued with a certificate of attendance.
Term Dates (2015/16)
Enrolment for 2015/16 will open at the start of September once the timetable is confirmed. Please see the How to Enrol page.
All classes begin at 6.30pm and are two hours long.
|Autumn||1-10||5 October - 10 December 2015|
|Winter||11 - 20||11 January - 17 March 2016|
|Summer||21 - 30||25 April - 30 June 2016|
Page last modified on 02 jun 15 15:23