Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Academic regulations and guidance
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
- Parents and Guardians
- SRS Student Enquiry Form
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
Remuneration and Strategy Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2014-15
|Chair of Council (Chair)||Dame DeAnne Julius|
|Treasurer||Mr Simon Melliss|
|President and Provost1||
Professor Michael Arthur
Three Lay Members of Council, appointed by Council on the recommendation of Nominations Committee
- Mr Ven Balakrishnan (-)
- Lord (Tim) Clement-Jones (1)
- Ms Vivienne Parry (2)
Dr Marguerite Nolan
1 except when the Provost's own salary is under consideration.
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by Council, the Remuneration and Strategy Committee is charged by Council:
- To approve and monitor the implementation of UCL human resources strategy.
- To determine the salary of the Provost, to approve the salaries of the Vice-Provosts and Deans, and to approve the salary of any other member of non-clinical staff earning £150,000 or more.
- To consider and note matters of strategic significance concerning remuneration and other employment matters.
- To consider any severance payments in relation to senior staff.
- To monitor compliance with employment legislation and policy.
- To provide a regular written report to Council under 'Confidential Business (Reserved)'.
Meeting Dates 2014-15
- Tuesday 24 February 2015, 10am
- Thursday 9 July 2015, 10am
Minutes of meetings of the Remuneration and Strategy Committee are confidential to the Committee and are not available online.