Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Academic regulations and guidance
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
Information Services Governance Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2014-15
Where the name of a committee member appears in square brackets, this indicates that member’s second or subsequent appearance in the committee’s membership.
|President and Provost (Chair)||
Professor Michael Arthur
Dame Nicola Brewer
Professor Stephen Caddick
Mr Rex Knight
Professor David Price
Professor Anthony Smith
Professor Sir John Tooke
Director, Information Services Division
Mr Mike Cope
Director of Technology Services
||Mr Gavin Mclachlan|
|Deans of Faculties:|
Arts and Humanities
Professor Jonathan Wolff
|Brain Sciences||Professor Alan Thompson|
Professor Alan Penn
|Engineering Sciences||Professor Anthony Finkelstein|
|Laws||Professor Dame Hazel Genn|
|Life Sciences||Professor Geraint Rees|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||Professor Nick Brook|
Professor David Lomas
|Population Health Sciences||Professor Graham Hart|
|Social and Historical Sciences||Professor Mary Fulbrook|
|Secretary||[Mr Mike Cope]|
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Council, the Information Services Governance Committee is charged by Council:
- To ensure appropriate governance and oversight of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) matters across UCL in its entirety.
- To ensure there is effective alignment between UCL’s overall strategy and the ICT strategy and plan.
- To monitor performance of information services at UCL through the definition of appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and the periodic receipt of a dashboard report from the Director ISD which demonstrates performance against these KPIs.
- To consider and approve the annual ICT capital investment programme.
- To review and approve ICT policy proposals.
- To ensure the effective coordination and integration of ICT services across UCL in ways which achieve good value and provide effective services for the institution.
- To consider any ICT related matters referred to it by the Director of ISD.
- To report to Council by submission to the Council officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Information Services Governance Committee.
Meeting Dates 2014-15
- To be notified