Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
- Parents and Guardians
- SRS Student Enquiry Form
- IoE Merger Information
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
Information Services Governance Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2016-17
Where the name of a committee member appears in square brackets, this indicates that member’s second or subsequent appearance in the committee’s membership.
|President and Provost (Chair)||
Professor Michael Arthur
Dame Nicola Brewer
Dr Celia Caulcott
Mr Rex Knight
Professor David Lomas
Professor David Price
Professor Anthony Smith
Director, Information Services Division
Dr Mike Cope
Director of Service Delivery
Dr James McCafferty
|Deans of Faculties:|
Arts and Humanities
Professor John Mullan
|Brain Sciences||Professor Alan Thompson|
Professor Alan Penn
|UCL Institute of Education||
Professor Becky Francis
|Engineering Sciences||Professor Nigel Titchener-Hooker|
|Laws||Professor Dame Hazel Genn|
|Life Sciences||Professor Geraint Rees|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||
Professor Ivan Parkin
Professor Mark Emberton
|Population Health Sciences||Professor Graham Hart|
|Social and Historical Sciences||Professor Mary Fulbrook|
|Secretary||[Dr Mike Cope]|
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Council, the Information Services Governance Committee is charged by Council:
- To ensure appropriate governance and oversight of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) matters across UCL in its entirety.
- To ensure there is effective alignment between UCL’s overall strategy and the ICT strategy and plan.
- To monitor performance of information services at UCL through the definition of appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and the periodic receipt of a dashboard report from the Director ISD which demonstrates performance against these KPIs.
- To consider and approve the annual ICT capital investment programme.
- To review and approve ICT policy proposals.
- To ensure the effective coordination and integration of ICT services across UCL in ways which achieve good value and provide effective services for the institution.
- To consider any ICT related matters referred to it by the Director of ISD.
- To report to Council by submission to the Council officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Information Services Governance Committee.
Meeting Dates 2016-17
- To be confirmed