Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Academic regulations and guidance
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
Information Services Governance Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2013-14
Where the name of a committee member appears in square brackets, this indicates that member’s second or subsequent appearance in the committee’s membership.
|President and Provost (Chair)||
Professor Michael Arthur
Professor Stephen Caddick
Mr Rex Knight
Professor David Price
Professor Anthony Smith
Professor Sir John Tooke
Director, Information Services Division
Mr Mike Cope
Director of Technology Services
||Mr Gavin Mclachlan|
|Deans of Faculties:|
Arts and Humanities
Professor Jonathan Wolff
|Brain Sciences||Professor Alan Thompson|
Professor Alan Penn
|Engineering Sciences||Professor Anthony Finkelstein|
|Laws||Professor Dame Hazel Genn|
|Life Sciences||Professor Mary Collins|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||Professor Richard Catlow|
Professor David Lomas
|Population Health Sciences||Professor Graham Hart|
|Social and Historical Sciences||Professor Mary Fulbrook|
|Secretary||[Mr Mike Cope]|
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Council, the Information Services Governance Committee is charged by Council:
- To ensure appropriate governance and oversight of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) matters across UCL in its entirety.
- To ensure there is effective alignment between UCL’s overall strategy and the ICT strategy and plan.
- To monitor performance of information services at UCL through the definition of appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and the periodic receipt of a dashboard report from the Director ISD which demonstrates performance against these KPIs.
- To consider and approve the annual ICT capital investment programme.
- To review and approve ICT policy proposals.
- To ensure the effective coordination and integration of ICT services across UCL in ways which achieve good value and provide effective services for the institution.
- To consider any ICT related matters referred to it by the Director of ISD.
- To report to Council by submission to the Council officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Information Services Governance Committee.
Meeting Dates 2013-14
- Wednesday 20 November, 2013, 8:30am
- Wednesday 5 February 2014, 8.30am
- Wednesday 18 June 2014, 8.30am