Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Academic regulations and guidance
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
- Parents and Guardians
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
UCL's formal committees
Academic Services contact for initial enquiries - Gary Hawes (email@example.com)
These pages contain information about Council, Academic Board and UCL's other formal committees which are listed below -- including details of their constitutions and memberships, terms of reference and dates of meetings. Non-confidential Minutes of meetings of these formal committees are also available (see third paragraph below for more information on the availability of Minutes).
UCL's formal committees are formally established by Council, which is UCL's governing body. Although Academic Board is included in the list below, it is provided for in the UCL Charter and Statutes rather than formally established by Council.
Minutes of meetings of UCL's formal committees listed below for sessions prior to 2010-11 are not publicly accessible. For Minutes of meetings in and after session 2010-11, access restrictions continue to apply to unconfirmed and confidential Minutes of meetings.
In order to keep the information on these pages up to date, all changes in membership of UCL formal committees should be reported immediately to Gary Hawes.
Proposed changes in membership which require an amendment of the constitution of the committee should also be referred to Gary Hawes, as should proposed changes to terms of reference.
Further useful information relating to UCL's formal committees is available through the following links:
- Organogram of UCL's formal committees 2014-15 [Word document, 53KB]
- Calendar of meetings of Council, Academic Board and UCL standing committees 2014-15
- UCL Committees Code of Practice
Resources for UCL committee secretaries:
- Guidance on servicing UCL committees [.pdf file, 307KB]
- Template for drafting Agendas for UCL formal committees [Word document, 76KB]
- Template for drafting appendix papers for UCL formal committees [Word document, 30KB]
- Template for drafting covering action sheet for Minutes of UCL formal committees [Word document, 62KB]
Page editor: Gary Hawes (firstname.lastname@example.org)