Student and Registry Services
- About SRS
- Our services
- Governance and committees
- Academic regulations and guidance
- Programme and module admin
- Exams and student assessment
- Student statistics
- Resources for staff
- Resources for students
- Academic Manual
Other SRS websites
SRS websites for students
Student and Registry Services are responsible for providing services to all students throughout their time at UCL and for supporting academic departments and administrative staff in delivering a high quality student experience. We also play a key role in co-ordinating UCL's governance processes and academic quality assurance operations.
The division has general responsibility for the following:
- admissions (course publicity, schools liaison, applications, enquiries and qualifications)
- recruitment of students
- disability services
- maintenance of student records (both current and alumni)
- registration and enrolment of all students
- provision of statistics and the assessment of student load
- Student complaints and disciplinary services
- student finance (i.e. grants, scholarships, studentships, prizes, bursaries and loans)
- arrangements for examinations
- graduation ceremonies
- provision of information (for internal and external use)
- assessment and charging of fees
- liaison with the University of London, secondary schools and various other outside bodies
Student and Registry Services comprises of the following departments:
For further information, please visit our services page or use the links above for details on each department.
The SRS staff intranet is available to all SRS staff members.
There are useful links on divisional policy, staff support and welfare, and IT services.
Enter the SRS staff intranet (login required)
To search and apply for jobs with SRS please visit the UCL job site where you will also find further information regarding staff benefits, pensions, and HR policies.
Find general contact details for the division as well as information, maps and locations for each department within SRS.