A stimulating environment for the study of all fields of politics
- Executive Master of Public Administration in Global Public Policy and Management
- MSc Democracy and Comparative Politics
- MSc International Public Policy
- MSc European Public Policy
- MA Legal and Political Theory
- MSc Global Governance and Ethics
- MSc in Public Policy
- MA Human Rights
- MSc in Security Studies
- Postgraduate Modules offered by the Department of Political Science in 2013-14 to MA/MSc students outside of the department (PDF) - NEW
NB Modules are available to MA/MSc students outside of the department but are subject to numbers and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. If you are a student from outside the Department, interested in taking a Political Science module, please register for your choice on PORTICO. The Department will review availability on your chosen module and approve or reject on PORTICO accordingly.
For all enquiries to any one of our Masters Programmes, please contact:
UCL is recognised as having one of the leading departments of Political Science not just in the UK but globally. Britain’s only department focused on graduate teaching and research, it offers a uniquely stimulating environment for the study of all fields of politics, including international relations, globalisation, political theory, human rights, comparative politics and government and public policy-making and administration.
Located in the magnificent School of Public Policy in one of London’s most beautiful squares, we are entirely geared towards the needs of Master’s and doctoral students. We offer one of the largest politics graduate programmes in the UK.