PG Teaching Assistant in Research Methods
- Name: Teresa Domenech
- Position: PG Teaching Assistant in Research Methods
- Room: 3-02
- Telephone: 0207 679 4984
- Fax: 020 7679 4969
- Email: email@example.com
Teresa Domenech is PG Teaching Assistant in research Methods. She holds a Bsc degree in Economics and Msc degree in Environmental Management and Sustainable Strategies from the University of Valencia (Spain). She is completing her PhD at the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies (UCL) on industrial symbiosis networks.
Teresa Domenech areas of expertise and research interests lie in environmental degradation issues, the environmental impacts of industrial areas, sustainability, business and inter-organisational networks and industrial symbiosis networks. In her research, she has made extended use of a wide range of research methods, including Grounded Theory, Discourse Analysis and Social Network Analysis.
- International Modelling Conference, UCL, London, September, 2006.
Presentation title: “Industrial Ecology and the Modelling of Complex System: integrating social, economic and environmental systems”.
- 5th ISNET Meeting. University of Surrey. June 2007. Presentation title:
“Social Aspects of Industrial Symbiosis: Case studies”
- 13th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference. Critical Perspectives on Health, Climate Change and Corporate Responsibility. 10th-12th June 2007, Malardalen University in Vasteras, Sweden. Presentation title: “Modelling Industrial Ecology: Social Network Analysis”
- NISP Researchers’ symposium. University of Birmingham. 14th November 2007. Presentation title: “The Role of Qualitative Methodologies in Assessing Industrial Symbiosis: The case of NISP”
- 14th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference. India Habitat Centre, NewDelhi, India, September 21-23, 2008. Presentation title: "Industrial symbiosis and the challenge of cooperation: the process of building trust and cooperation in industrial symbiosis networks"
- 5th International Conference on Environmental, social, cultural, Economic and social sustainability. January 5-7, 2009. University of Technology, Mauritius. Presentation title: “Environmental discourses and industrial symbiosis”
- 5th International Conference on Environmental, social, cultural, Economic and social sustainability. January 5-7, 2009. University of Technology, Mauritius. Presentation title: “The emergence and Development of Industrial Symbiosis Networks” 5th UK Social Networks
- Conference. University of Greenwich, London, 3rd-5th July 2009. Presentation title: “Structure and Morphology of Industrial Symbiosis Networks”
- “Social aspects of industrial symbiosis: the application of social network analysis to industrial symbiosis networks” by Teresa Doménech and Michael Davies for publication in Volume 5, Numbers 5-6, Progress in Industrial Ecology - An International Journal (Special issue on System Boundaries of Industrial Symbiosis).- First version received September 30, 2007; Revised: March 19, 2008; Accepted: April 4, 2008.
- “The Role of Industrial Symbiosis in Sustainable Development”, the International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability, Vol. 5, issue 3, pp. 173-188.
- “The Role of Embeddedness in Industrial Symbiosis Networks”, Business Strategy and the Environment, Special Issue on Industrial Symbiosis. First version received January 2009; Revised: June 2009; Accepted July 2009.