News & Forthcoming Events
- Conference - Travel and Writing in the Global Renaissance
- Conference - Memories of Change
- Prof. Stephen Hart awarded the Order of Merit
- From the Golden Age to comedy gold
- El mayordomo de la duquesa de Amalfi
- Publication of Dr Zoltán Biedermann's book
- Graduate Student, Andre Graca's Article on Portuguese Cinema
- Valentino Gianuzzi PhD and Lectureship
- Prof Stephen Hart Elected Member of the Peruvian Academy of Language
23 December 2009
The Andes (Oxford: Signal Books, 2009).
A Companion to Pablo Neruda. Evaluating Neruda's Poetry (London: Tamesis, 2008).
Jorge Luis Borges (London: Reaktion Books, 2006).
Julio Medem (Grant & Cutler, 2007) and 'Sex and the Censors: the femme fatale in Juan Antonio Bardem's Muerte de un ciclista, Screen 48:3 Autumn 2007.
Contemporary Spanish Poets: Six Leading Contemporary Poets from Spain (London: Axon Publishing, 2008), 63 pp.
'Latin American Poetry', in A Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture, ed. Sara Castro-Klaren (Oxford: Blackwell, 2008), pp. 426-41.
'Splitting the Atom of the Avant-garde', in Essays in Hispanic Literature and Culture in Honour of David Henn, eds Stephen Hart & Derek Gagen (London: Centre of Cesar Vallejo Studies, 2008), pp. 50-57.
'"Art in the Gerund" in the Work of Luisa Valenzuela', Journal of Iberian and Latin American Studies, 14.2-3 (2008), 87-92.
(with Constanza Burucua and David Wood, '"New" Latin American Cinema and Authoriship: Old Wine in New Bottles?', Hispanic Research Journal, 9.2 (2008), 147-63.
Borges and Dante: Echoes of a Literary Friendship (London and Bern: Peter Lang, 2006).
Alexander Samson and Jonathan Thacker eds, A Companion to Lope de Vega (London: Tamesis, 2008).