Department of Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies
News & Forthcoming Events
- Prof. Stephen Hart awarded the Order of Merit
- From the Golden Age to comedy gold
- El mayordomo de la duquesa de Amalfi
- Publication of Dr Zoltán Biedermann's book
- Graduate Student, Andre Graca's Article on Portuguese Cinema
- Valentino Gianuzzi PhD and Lectureship
- Prof Stephen Hart Elected Member of the Peruvian Academy of Language
- Publication of Chinese Translation of Prof Stephen Hart's Gabriel García Márquez Biography
- Publication of Spanish translation of Prof Stephen Hart's literary biography of César Vallejo
Studying in Department of Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies is the beginning of a lifelong engagement with the cultures of the Spanish-speaking world. We hold regular cultural events aimed at our alumni and are keen to maintain our relationships with our graduates.
We publish a newsletter to keep you informed about developments in the department from our annual Festival of the Moving Image to the new Alcala Galiano lectures.
- Newsletter 2009 - 2010 (Word)