Space Time Lab News Publication
- SpaceTimeLab Launch Event
- Public Crime Mapping Survey
- SpaceTimeLab at Geocomputation 2013
- Congratulations to Berk Anbaroglu and Ed Manley
- SpaceTimeLab welcomes new members
- Job Opportunity at SpaceTimeLab
- Congratulations to James Haworth
- Geospatial Seminar Series - Monsuru Adepeju
- Geospatial Seminar Series - Visualisation of traffic in space-time
- SpaceTimeLab Director Prof. Tao Cheng talks at ASU
- GIS Ostrava 2014
- Geospatial Seminar Series - Prof. Bin Jiang to talk at SpaceTimeLab
- Congratulations to Adel Bolbol
Published: Feb 6, 2014 5:19:56 PM
Published: Feb 3, 2014 2:10:17 PM
Published: Feb 3, 2014 10:05:28 AM
Job Opportunity at SpaceTimeLab
2 December 2013
Applicants are invited for a Research Associate position based at the UCL Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering (CEGE). The successful applicant will work as part of a team on an exciting multi-disciplinary project – examining Crime, Policing and Citizens (CPC) and their interaction in space-time networks. The successful candidate will use statistical and machine learning methods to analyse crime and its interaction with policing and citizenships at detailed spatio-temporal level in order to predict when, where and what crime type will happen. Skills in visualisation of space-time data are desirable.
More details on the post can be found here.
The website of the CPC project is here.
Page last modified on 02 dec 13 10:24