In an effort to improve public crime mapping, we are conducting a research study with people who are based in the UK. By completing our online survey you have a chance to win two £25 Amazon vouchers. More...
Published: Dec 6, 2012 8:14:34 AM
The SpaceTimeLab launch event will be held at UCL on 30th October 2012. To mark the occasion, Prof. Michael Goodchild (UC Santa Barbara) will be giving a special keynote talk on Geographic Intelligence. This is a great opportunity to hear from one of the leading figures in GIScience and is not to be missed! More...
Published: Oct 23, 2012 10:25:54 AM
Recent Journal Publications:
- Cheng, T., Haworth, J., & Manley, E. (2012). Advances in geocomputation (1996-2011). Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 36 (6), 481-487.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2012.10.002
- Bolbol, A., CHENG, T., Tsapakis, I., & Haworth, J. (2012). Inferring hybrid transportation modes from sparse GPS data using a moving window SVM classification. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems. doi:10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2012.06.001
- Haworth, J., & CHENG, T. (2012). Non-parametric regression for space–time forecasting under missing data. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems. doi:10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2012.08.005
- Samarasundera, E., CHENG, T., Walsh, T., Koenig, A., Jattansingh, K., Dawe, A., & Soljak, M. (2012). Methods and tools for geographical mapping and analysis in primary health care. Primary Health Care Research and Development, 13 (1), 10-21. doi:10.1017/S1463423611000417
- Skarlatidou, A., Cheng, T., & Haklay, M. (2012). What do lay people want to know about the disposal of nuclear waste? - A mental model approach to the design and development of an online risk communication. Risk Analysis, 32 (9), 1496-1511. doi:10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01773.x
- Cheng T, Wang J, Li X, 2011. A Hybrid Framework for Space-Time Modeling of Environmental Data. Geographical Analysis, 43(2), 188-210.
- Skarlatidou, A., Haklay, M., & CHENG, T. (2011). Trust in Web GIS: The role of the trustee attributes in the design of trustworthy Web GIS applications. International Journal of GIScience, 25 (12), 1913-1930. doi:10.1080/13658816.2011.557379
- Cheng, T., Tanaksaranond, G., Emmonds, A., Sonoiki, D. 2010. Multi-scale visualisation of inbound and outbound traffic delays in London. The Cartographic Journal, 47: 323-329.
- Cheng T, Wang J, 2009. Accommodating Spatial Associations in DRNN for Space–Time Analysis. Computer, Environmental, and Urban System. 33, 409-418.
- Cheng T, Wang J, 2008. Integrated Spatio-Temporal Data Mining for Forest Fire Prediction. Transactions in GIS, 12(5), 591-611.
- Tsapakis, I., Schneider, W.H., Nichols, A.P., Haworth, J. Alternatives in assigning short-term counts to seasonal adjustment factor groupings. Journal of Advanced Transportation. DOI: 10.1002/atr.1186
- Cheng, T., Haworth, J., Wang, J. Spatio-temporal autocorrelation of road network data. Journal of Geographical Systems. DOI: 10.1007/s10109-011-0149-5
More publications of SpaceTimeLab group can be found at the individual member's profile.
Page last modified on 21 feb 13 14:03