In an effort to improve public crime mapping, we are conducting a research study with people who are based in the UK. By completing our online survey you have a chance to win two £25 Amazon vouchers. More...
Published: Dec 6, 2012 8:14:34 AM
The SpaceTimeLab launch event will be held at UCL on 30th October 2012. To mark the occasion, Prof. Michael Goodchild (UC Santa Barbara) will be giving a special keynote talk on Geographic Intelligence. This is a great opportunity to hear from one of the leading figures in GIScience and is not to be missed! More...
Published: Oct 23, 2012 10:25:54 AM
Berk completed his BSc on Computer Engineering in 2007 from Baskent University in Ankara, Turkey. During his BSc he developed interest in data mining and machine learning. To apply these interests on geographical domain, he started his MSc in Geodetic and Geographic Information Technologies Dept. of Middle East Technical University. At the same time he started his job as a research assistant in Geomatics Engineering Dept. of Hacettepe University. Through a state-funded scholarship he joined Space-Time Research Group at UCL where he is developing theoretically powerful clustering methods to detect traffic congestion events under the supervision of Prof Tao Cheng and Prof Ben Heydecker.
- Anbaroglu B., Cheng T.; Where and when does the traffic congestion begin and end? A spatio-temporal clustering approach to detect congestion, Proceedings of ISPRS Workshop on Spatio-Temporal Data Mining and Analysis, July 18-19, 2011, London.
- Cheng T., Anbaroglu B.; Spatio-Temporal Clustering of Road Network Data; Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence (AICI), 2010.
- Cheng T., Anbaroglu B.; Defining Dynamic Spatio-Temporal Neighbourhood of Network Data, 14th Int. Symposium on Spatial Data Handling (ISGIS), 2010.
- Cheng T., Anbaroglu B.; Methods on Defining Spatio-Temporal Neighbourhoods; GeoComputation, 2009.
- Cheng T., Anbaroglu B.; Spatio-Temporal Outlier Detection in Environmental Data, Spatial and Temporal Reasoning for Ambient Intelligence Systems Workshop, 2009.
Page last modified on 26 oct 12 13:02