- Other events
- Recent events
- Publication of a special journal edition on Social Values and Health Priority Setting
- Research visit to Thailand
- ‘How can we set priorities in health fairly?’ UCL conference
- Health Technology Assessment international conference
- Social values and health priority setting in the media
- Social Values Project featured in health consultancy blog
Contact usDr Sarah Clark
ESRC Research Associate
University College London
School of Public Policy
The Rubin Building
29/30 Tavistock Square
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 825916
Fax: +44 (0)20 7679 4969
How to find us
Publication of a special journal edition on Social Values and Health Priority Setting
15 June 2012
A special edition of the Journal of Health Organisation and Management on the topic of social values and health priority setting was published in May. The special issue was edited by and comprised entirely of papers contributed by members of the Social Values network.
The special edition includes papers on the theoretical and philosophical underpinnings of the concept of social values in health priority setting, on issues of priority setting in Thailand, South Korea, China, the UK and Latin America, and on proposals for the future of our policy network.
We will be launching the special edition at the Health Technology Assessment International conference in Bilbao on 25-27 June, 2012.
Page last modified on 15 jun 12 14:23