- News 2013-14
- Professor Christine Orengo elected member of EMBO
- Prof Ivan Gout receives BBSRC Responsive Research Grant
- Dr Saul Purton receives BBSRC funding for Network in Algal Biotechnology
- ISMB members awarded Wellcome Trust Sir Henry Dale Fellowships
- Dr Saul Purton awarded four BBSRC 4-year PhD Studentships
- Professor Waksman elected to German Academy of Sciences
- Professor Perkins receives Alexion Pharmaceuticals grant
- Biosciences staff win UCL Provost's Teaching Award 2014
- Dr Emmanuel Boucrot Awarded a Prestigious Lister Institute Research Prize
- Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow Promotions 2013-14
- Professor Chris Kay awarded Fellowship by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Dr Alan Lowe receives funding for Holographic Super-Resolution Microscope from LMCB, UCL
- Wellcome Trust Multi User Equipment Award for 'Using Structural Mass Spectrometry for the Study of Large Macromolecular Machines'
- News 2015
Biosciences staff win UCL Provost's Teaching Award 2014
25 June 2014
A warm congratulations to some of our Biosciences staff for winning one of the elite UCL Provost’s Teaching Awards for 2014.
Dr Andrea Townsend Nicholson, Dr Amanda Cain, Charmian Dawson, Dr Chris Taylorson, Dr Suzanne Ruddy and Professor Elizabeth Shephard were winners of an award for Team Collaboration and Achievement in Teaching. The team will be presented with its award at a ceremony taking place on Monday 9 June at the Institute of Child Health, Guildford Street.
Page last modified on 25 jun 14 16:11