- News 2013-14
- Professor Christine Orengo elected member of EMBO
- Prof Ivan Gout receives BBSRC Responsive Research Grant
- Dr Saul Purton receives BBSRC funding for Network in Algal Biotechnology
- ISMB members awarded Wellcome Trust Sir Henry Dale Fellowships
- Dr Saul Purton awarded four BBSRC 4-year PhD Studentships
- Professor Waksman elected to German Academy of Sciences
- Professor Perkins receives Alexion Pharmaceuticals grant
- Biosciences staff win UCL Provost's Teaching Award 2014
- Dr Emmanuel Boucrot Awarded a Prestigious Lister Institute Research Prize
- Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow Promotions 2013-14
- Professor Chris Kay awarded Fellowship by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Dr Alan Lowe receives funding for Holographic Super-Resolution Microscope from LMCB, UCL
- Wellcome Trust Multi User Equipment Award for 'Using Structural Mass Spectrometry for the Study of Large Macromolecular Machines'
Wellcome Trust Multi User Equipment Award for 'Using Structural Mass Spectrometry for the Study of Large Macromolecular Machines'
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:50:48 AM
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:45:47 AM
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:41:30 AM
Prof Ivan Gout receives BBSRC Responsive Research Grant
13 May 2014
Congratulations to Prof Ivan Gout, who has received an award of £474, 000 from BBSRC for the project 'Role of DNA Binding in the Regulation and Function of Ribosomal S6 Kinase 2'. £386k will be used by Prof Ivan Gout and £88k by his co-investigator Prof John Hartley in the Research Department of Oncology, UCL Cancer Institute.
Page last modified on 13 may 14 15:22