With GuideGuide, it doesn’t have to be. Pixel accurate columns, rows, midpoints, and baselines can be created based on your document or marquee with the click of a button. Frequently used guide sets can be saved for repeat use. Grids can use multiple types of measurements. Best of all it’s free. Honestly, if you haven’t started downloading it by now, you’re probably a masochist. Weirdo…
- Fill in the fields and click the GG button to create your grid.
- Negative margin values will place the guides outside your selection.
- Hold the clear guides button to clear all input fields.
- Clicking the icon next to a margin field will apply its value to all margins.
- Clicking the + button will let you save the current values as a preset.
- Double click a guide set to edit it.
- Hold the clear guides button to delete the selected set.
- Holding the GG button with a set selected will switch to the grid tab and populate its form