Introducing the new Xtreme4vs
Dual/Single-Link DVI Video Wall Controller/Splitter
The EMS Xtreme4vs is a stand alone display wall controller that accepts a single-link 1920×1080(DVI-D or HDMI) or dual-link DVI input up to 4K x 4K and can flexibly display this across four output monitors.
Each output can be driven as DVI or analog RGB and can represent an arbitrary crop region of the original input image. The output resolution and frame rate does not need to be related to that of the input as the Xtreme4vs will optionally upscale and frame rate convert each cropped region independently. Additionally, each output can be independently mirrored or rotated through 90°, 180° or 270° to support creative mixes of landscape and portrait monitors.
- Supports full bezel width and height correction for all types of displays.
- Ideal for use with edge blending projectors – supports image overlapping.
- Splits a single DVI input into four independent monitor outputs.
- Accepts Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI or HDMI* input. (*HDMI input requires the optional DVI/HDMI Adapter.)
- The input EDID is programmable to allow arbitrary input resolutions and frame rates.
- Flexibly drives four displays, each from any selected region of the input image.
- Supports both DVI and analog RGB output monitors.
- Stand alone operation supports auto-detecting of input resolution and output monitor native resolutions. Output screen configuration is defined by internal non-volatile memory.
- Output configuration is programmable via a USB connection to a PC. Graphical utility allows easy control of cropping, scaling, rotation and gaps.
- Multiple units can be used for larger wall configurations.
Supports creative monitor arrangements
Each output monitor can take its input from any region of the input DVI image, since all the required cropping, scaling, rotation and frame-rate conversion is handled by the Xtreme4vs hardware. These regions can overlap to allow any output to replicate another, or they can be configured to support any creative splice of the source material. This allows the support of many non-rectangular screen arrangements with uneven gaps, and any mix of monitor orientations.
|Crop the input signal into x4 and display x2 quarters landscape
and x2 quarters portrait.
|Crop the input signal x4 rotate through 90º,180º or 270º, display in landscape and portrait.|
Crop the input signal 1920×180 and display in landscape on to individual screens at 1280×1024 each.
Display the complete input on the 1st screen in landscape mode and then crop the input into three segments, rotate and display onto 3 screens in portrait mode.
Dual-Link DVI input supports high resolutions
Dual-Link DVI input will support high resolution pixel-perfect source images for display. The EMS Xtreme4vs can additionally present a default native resolution to the source to allow still higher custom resolutions at reduced frame rate, but still remain within the capabilities of the Dual-Link interface. Most standard graphics card sources will output at this native resolution. Since the Xtreme4vs will scale and frame-rate convert, using a triple-buffered capture architecture, the output monitors can still be driven at their preferred frame rates and resolutions.
The Xtreme4vs supports simple editing of custom input and output configurations via a USB connection to a PC. Once configured, the Xtreme4vs will run stand-alone, without the need for the USB connection, and will auto detect input resolutions and adjust internal scaling appropriately to drive the output monitors in a consistent manner.
The Xtreme4vs will auto-sense input and output framerates and automatically genlock when possible. Four identical monitors will automatically be driven genlocked and if the input timings match they are additionally genlocked and clock-locked to the source signal.
|Other possible screen configurations:-
|Physical Dimensions||235 x175 x 44mm / 9.25″ x 6.9″ x 1.75″|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 – 35 DegC / 32 – 96 DegF|
|Power Requirements||5V DC, 11W. Universal mains power adapter supplied (100-240V).|
|Cooling||Cooling by internal fan. The input/output vents should not be restricted.|
|1x Dual link DVI capture||To 330Mpixels/s.|
|Input Surface||4k x 4k maximum|
|4x Single link DVI or analog RGB outputs||To 165Mpixels/s.|
|Output Screens Resolutions||Up to 2.5Mpixel (maximum 2048 pixels in either direction|
|Arbitrary Up Scaling||64x original surface area|
|Software Control||Supports configuration and updates via USB port (USB 2.0)|
For details on how to purchase this product Contact Us