Books and Major Journals Edited by Susanne Kord
- Giving People Ideas--Text and Concept: Literary Texts as Thought Experiments. A Special Double Issue of the Publications of the English Goethe Society to celebrate the 70th Birthday of Professor Martin Swales (UCL). Co-edited with Ernest Schonfield and Godela Weiss-Sussex. Maney Publishing (2011).
- Macht des Weibes: Zwei historische Tragödien von Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach.
MHRA Critical Texts vol. 4 (2005).
- Elsa Bernstein, Dämmerung/Twilight. Edition and translation, with an introduction. 2 vols. New York: MLA, 2003.
- Unwrapping Goethe's Weimar: Essays in Cultural Studies and Local Knowledge. Joint Editor with Burkhard Henke and Simon Richter. Rochester: Camden House, 1999.
- Publications of the English Goethe Society. Joint Editor, with Matthew Bell and W. Daniel Wilson. 2008 - 2012.
- German Life and Letters. Special Issue in Honour of David Hill: Ver/Ordnungen. Re-thinking the German Enlightenment. Joint Editor, with Ruth Whittle. Vol. 61.1, January 2008.
- The German Quarterly. General Editor. Vol. 77, issues 1-4 (2004).
- The Lessing Yearbook. Joint Editor with Richard Schade. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1994.