ICH Genomics Microarray and High Throughput Sequencing Facility
Operational for over 10 years, the
Microarray and High Throughput Sequencing facility at the
Institute of Child Health uses the most up-to-date equipment to support
your genomic research requirements.
Highly experienced application
specialists offer full support at every stage from optimal
experimental design to data analysis.
We welcome collaborations and can assist with grant applications as well as submitting data.
- Experimental design, platform selection, extraction techniques, advice on replicates, randomisation and controls
- DNA, RNA and library QC
- Sample preparation from RNA or DNA for Microarrays and sequencing
- Full post run QC returning only good quality data
Customised data analysis for Microarrays
- Gene & Exon level analysis using dedicated software
- Linkage & homozygosity mapping
- *NEW* We can now analyse RNAseq data using a standard pipeline supplying a list of deferentially expressed genes between groups.
Page last modified on 18 feb 14 10:29