- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
- Faculty Administrative Scholarships 2013-14
- Call for papers
- Summer internship opportunities including trips abroad
- Call for Papers, Letters: Making and Meanings
- Postgraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
- Death of Bill Mead
- AHRC Doctoral Research Studentships in Russian, Slavonic and East European Languages and Culture
- Call for papers: Political Discourse- Multidisciplinary Approaches
- Call for papers: Platform Ukraine
Summer internship opportunities including trips abroad
14 November 2013
UCL students wishing to establish themself as one of the most employable undergraduates in the country are encouraged to enter one of the following TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards:
1) Undergraduate of the Year Award for Commercial Excellence. Prize is a trip to Borneo in 2014 as part of a Raleigh expedition team and a 12 week summer internship within a commercial area of your choice. Open to penultimate years in any degree discipline.
2) Future Business Leader of the Year Award. Prize is a paid summer internship with Mars, with the potential for a graduate job offer starting in 2014 or 2015, plus a one week trip to the Wrigley Global Headquarters in Chicago, USA. Open to penultimate and final years, in any degree discipline, who display leadership abilities.
3) Female Undergraduate of the Year Award. Prize is a 10 week placement with Rolls Royce with the opportunity to shadow a female manager, an Apple iPad and Rolls Royce branded gifts. Open to females in their penultimate year or second year of a four year course.
All 10 finalists for each award gain great visibility in the market by attending the illustrious award ceremony in Canary Wharf on 25th April 2014.
UCL did extremely well last year, with six finalists across five Award categories (Arts & Humanities, Female, Construction, First Year and Maths).
Deadline is 31st January 2014 (students should APPLY NOW as employers are pre-screening applicants for their graduate programmes).
[image reference is broken]